Dr. Stephen Feher is a psychologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Feher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Feher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Feher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Stephen D.k. Feher PH.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Stephen D.k. Feher PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Ms. Rosalie Davis PHD, RXP3003 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Julee K. Huggins PSY.D.3901 Oakmount Dr Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Mr. Craig Alexander Turpin ED.S5321 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Rene Suzanne Silleroy PH.D.2741 Indian School Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Alexander J Paret PH.D.11504 Penfield Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Julia Marie Kennedy PSY.D.3939 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110