As an Interventional Pain Physician, I use a multidisciplinary approach to treat pain and improve quality of life. I use physical exam and history to diagnose the pathological process, as well as diagnostic ...
Education and Training
Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies MD 2006
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine- 2012
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical, Thoracic And Lumbar Medial Branch Block
- Shoulder Injections
- Knee Injections
- Hip Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement
- Ganglion Impar Block
- Cervical Stellate Ganglion Block
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- University of KentuckyPhysical Medicine and Rehabilitation2011
Faculty Titles & Positions
- University of South FloridaInterventional Pain Medicine2013
Experience & Accolades
- Interventional Pain Physician2013Florida Pain Management AssociatesInterventional Pain Physician
Dr. Lindsay Nicole Shroyer M.D.'s Practice location
Vero Beach, FL 32960 Get Direction
Sebastian, FL 32958 Get Direction
SARASOTA, FL 34238 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lindsay Nicole Shroyer M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lindsay Nicole Shroyer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shroyer
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Dr. William V Kane MD 1155 35th Ln Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Marcus J Malone MD 1285 36th Street Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Jimmy Wayne Lockhart MD 1600 37th Street Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Cynthia S Crawford MD 1986 35th Ave Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Monwara Hassan M.D. 130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468
- Dr. Alita Gonsalves sikora MD 1155 35th Ln Vero Beach FL 32960