Dr. Scott Glick practices Emergency Medicine in Toledo, OH. Dr. Glick assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Glick examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med Medicine
- [Acute adrenal insufficiency complicating anticoagulant therapy].
- Equity in health and health care reforms.
- The morality of coercion.
- Cheating at medical school.
- Healthcare reform, rationing, and equity: a societal challenge.
- An unusual case of coxsackie B infection.
- Diabetes mellitus and cretinism: report of a case free of complications after 27 years.
- Hypoglycemia: a potent stimulus to secretion of growth hormone.
- Secretion of human growth hormone: physiologic and experimental modification.
- IMMUNOASSAY OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE IN PLASMA.
- ANTIBODIES TO HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) IN HUMAN SUBJECTS TREATED WITH HGH.
- SURVIVAL OF ENDOGENOUS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE IN PLASMA.
- THE INFLUENCE OF BLOOD GLUCOSE ON THE PLASMA CONCENTRATION OF GROWTH HORMONE.
- IMMUNOASSAY OF PROTEIN AND PEPTIDE HORMONES.
- RADIOIMMUNOASSAY OF HUMAN PLASMA ACTH.
- Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo
Dr. Scott Michael Glick DO's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43608Get Direction
Dr. Scott Michael Glick DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Justin Lee Bright M.D.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Ms. Sue Major Parkins M.D.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Kevin M Casey DO2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Robert C Ford D.O.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Jeniel Parmar M.D., PH.D.2213 CHERRY ST TOLEDO OH 43608
- Dr. Meredith Renee Reddington D.O.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608