Dr. Paul A Krogstad M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases10833 Le Conte Ave 12-441 Mdcc Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Paul Krogstad is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Krogstad specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1989
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Reported adherence as a determinant of response to highly active antiretroviral therapy in children who have human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Immunological response to highly active antiretroviral therapy in children with clinically stable HIV-1 infection.
- Thymic volume, T-cell populations, and parameters of thymopoiesis in adolescent and adult survivors of HIV infection acquired in infancy.
- Resistance to antiretroviral drugs: a threat to the prevention and treatment of pediatric HIV infection.
- Prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission and management of paediatric HIV infection in Jamaica.
- Sequence-specific binding of DNA by the Moloney murine leukemia virus integrase protein.
- Virological evidence supporting the use of raltegravir in HIV post-exposure prophylaxis regimens.
- Myocarditis, disseminated infection, and early viral persistence following experimental coxsackievirus B infection of cynomolgus monkeys.
- Fatal Mycobacterium avium meningitis after mis-identification of M tuberculosis.
- 2010-2012 Southern California Super Doctors
- 2009 Southern California Super Doctors 2008
- 2007 Los Angeles Super Doctors
- Pediatrics/Infectious Diseases, University of Washington Medical Center 1987
Dr. Paul A Krogstad M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Ernie Guzman M.D.1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Natascha Wai hung Ching M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Mose Arditi M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Wilbert Henry Mason MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Grace Aldrovandi MD4650 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Michael N Neely MD1640 Marengo St Los Angeles CA 90033