Dr. Jyoti Parmanand Balani M.B.B.S.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical PathologyUniversity Of Texas Southwestern Medical Ctr 5323 Harry Hines Bou Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Jyoti Balani, MD--specialist in anatomic pathology and pathology--currently sees patients in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Balani received her medical degree from Bangalore Medical College and is licensed to ...
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Gastrointestinal Cancer, Liver Pathology
Dr. Jyoti Parmanand Balani M.B.B.S.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Jyoti Parmanand Balani M.B.B.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balani
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Naseem Uddin MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Qinwen Mao MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. James Dean Burner MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Ravindra Sarode MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Yisheng V Fang MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Elena A. Lucas MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390