Dr. Albert Chaffin is a pediatrician practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Chaffin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chaffin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chaffin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Asthma, Depression, Gay And Lesbian Issues
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2007
Dr. Albert Chaffin M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Lake Oswego, OR 97035Get Direction
Dr. Albert Chaffin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaffin
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Mr. Paul N. Thomas MD11790 Southwest Barnes Road Portland Oregon 97225
- Nicole Chao Vancouver Washington
- Dr. Sayonara Mato MD, MPH&TMOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Paul Horowitz MD27420 Tourney Road Valencia California 91355
- Dr. Joel A. Amundson M.D.9555 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Jack P Schunk MD2525 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210