Dr. William Dudding is a family practitioner practicing in Van Buren, AR. Dr. Dudding specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dudding possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Area Hlth Educ Ctr-Ft Smith, Family Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. William F Dudding MD's Practice location
Van Buren, AR 72956Get Direction
FORT SMITH, AR 72903Get Direction
Dr. William F Dudding MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Dr. Dwight Joseph Johnson MD2706 Herbert St Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Von Phomakay DO5111 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Christopher B Bell M.D.605 Heather Ln Alma AR 72921
- Dr. Charles W Craft DO20 North Aster Greenwood AR 72936
- Dr. Jeffrey D. Hamby M.D.30 Northridge Dr Van Buren AR 72956
- Dr. Gregory P Pineau D.O.7306 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903