Dr. William Dudding is a family practitioner practicing in Van Buren, AR. Dr. Dudding specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dudding possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Area Hlth Educ Ctr-Ft Smith, Family Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. William F Dudding MD's Practice location
Van Buren, AR 72956Get Direction
FORT SMITH, AR 72903Get Direction
Dr. William F Dudding MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Charles W Craft DO20 North Aster Greenwood AR 72936
- Dr. Yelizaveta Valeriyevna Makhatadze M.D.1001 Towson Ave Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Laura L Adams MD8600 S 36th Ter Fort Smith AR 72908
- Dr. Dwight Joseph Johnson MD2706 Herbert St Fort Smith AR 72901
- Dr. Jeffrey D. Hamby M.D.30 Northridge Dr Van Buren AR 72956
- Dr. Christopher B Bell M.D.605 Heather Ln Alma AR 72921