Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology748 Old Norcross Rd Suite 150 Lawrenceville GA, 30045
Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala is a gastroenterologist practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Ayinala specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Ayinala performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science 1992
Sri Krishna Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala MD's Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Get Direction
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046Get Direction
Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ayinala
- How to Diagnose Crohn's Disease and Colitis Through Blood Tests
At present, blood tests alone can not diagnose Crohn’s disease and colitis, but they are significant for the process to determine diagnosis, screening, and management of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. ...
- Pete Davidson of SNL Quits Weed After Smoking for Crohn's
Pete Davidson is a 24-year-old American actor and comedian. He is also the youngest cast member on Saturday Night Live (SNL).Davidson opened up about his decision to quit smoking weed on an Instagram post – “just wanted to let you guys know I’m okay. I know I’ve kinda been missing, on social...
- British Reality Star Megan McKenna Reveals Reason to Skinny Figure
Megan McKenna: A Celebrity Celiac PatientMegan McKenna is a famous English reality TV personality and a talented country singer. Just like many other celebrities, she also had humble beginnings. As a teen she always loved theater and music and eventually signed herself up in an arts and theater...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- How This Online Coupon Pioneer Adjusts to Crohn's Disease
Many people know Jordon Cox as the long-haired, money-saving Coupon Kid who likes to write blogs and make pop up videos for the website, Money Saving Expert. Lately, Jordon hasn't been posting as much, and some people might be wondering what has happened to him and his money-saving tips. Jordon has...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Is Safe and Effective for Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
People with ulcerative colitis understand the pain of going to the restroom. There are many people who do not understand the pain associated with this condition.But what if there was an opportunity for the intestinal tract to heal?We are talking about fecal microbiota transplants, and they may bring...
- Dr. Dennis Ernest DiSantis M.D.2675 North Decatur Road Decatur Georgia 30033
- Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Russell Kramer MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Kelly L Carson M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Thomas P Mcgahan M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342