The foundation of my health management follows the principles of Regenerative Medicine by combining both traditional and integrative medicine. Using a combination of nutritional, hormonal, physical and use of nutraceutical supplements allows patients to regain their health and vitality. I treat both men and women, however my Gynecological background is able to manage women’s health issues from adolescence through menopause and beyond. My area of expertise lies within hormone imbalance, adolescent health, family planning, sexual well-being, peri-menopause and menopausal transitions, hormone modulated weight loss and preventative medicine. My expertise in hormone and anti-aging medicine applies to men in achieving their optimal health and well-being, including testosterone replacement therapy and the Priapus shot for sexual issues. Lastly, I am able to help you achieve your anti-aging needs not only within but optimize what you look on the outside through aesthetic medical and cosmetic procedures.
Education and Training
UMDNJ 7-year Acclerated MD 1998
Johns Hopkins University MPH 2005
American Board Of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Board Member American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine 2019 - Present
- American Medical Association
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Community Service
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton ( Hamilton, NJ )
Dr. Omnia M Samra latif estafan MD's Practice location
HAMILTON, NJ 08610Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Omnia M Samra latif estafan MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Omnia M Samra latif estafan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samra latif estafan
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a viral disease that can be passed and spread by a number of ways including sexual contact and childbirth if the pregnant mother is infected. HIV is a disease that destroys the body's immune system, and it is considered a sexually transmitted disease...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3322 US Highway 22 Branchburg New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Paul L Schell M.D.1000 Salem Rd Willingboro NJ 08046
- Dr. Maria Sophocles M.D., F.A.C.O.G800 Bunn Drive Princeton New Jersey 08540
- Dr. Melanie Schrader Schwartz M.D.114 Charlois Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Camille E. Semple D.O.215 Sunset Rd Willingboro NJ 08046
- Dr. Neil D Bluebond D.O.540 North Woodbourne Road Langhorne PA 19047