Dr. Michael Goodenberger is a dermatologist practicing in Salem, OR. Dr. Goodenberger specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Goodenberger diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1986
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Dermatology; Scripps Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Program
Dr. Michael E Goodenberger MD's Practice location
Salem, OR 97301Get Direction
Dr. Michael E Goodenberger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodenberger
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. William Lear MD1430 Commercial St Se Salem OR 97302
- Dr. Preston Wyatt Chadwick M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Erik Kokkonen M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. John M Currie MD2441 Grear St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Collin Matthew Blattner D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Bryce Desmond D.O.2692 Nw Oak Ridge St Albany OR 97321