Dr. Eric Vaughn is a general surgeon practicing in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Vaughn specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Vaughn provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1991
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Howard Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Howard University Hospital
Dr. Eric T Vaughn M.D.'s Practice location
Schaumburg, IL 60194Get Direction
Dr. Eric T Vaughn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaughn
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Blake H Horio MD710 N York Rd Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. Alan Bruce Loren M.D.880 West Central Road Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Scott N. Pinchot M.D.University Of Wisconsin Hospital And Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Caprini MD2100 Pfingsten Rd Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Mehul Pravin Soni M.D.5668 E State St Rockford IL 61108
- Dr. Narha Lee M.D.2210 Dean St Saint Charles IL 60175