Dr. Amy Parker is a pediatrician practicing in Andrews Air Force Base, MD. Dr. Parker is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parker diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parker can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Pediatrics
Dr. Amy Louise Parker MD's Practice location
Andrews Air Force Base, MD 20762Get Direction
LANGLEY AFB, VA 23665Get Direction
Dr. Amy Louise Parker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Kennon Harris M.D.224 MAYO RD EDGEWATER MD 21037
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD 20735