Dr. George Dalton practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Hartford, CT. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Dalton treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1954
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Allergy; Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Dc Gen Hosp, Pediatrics; St Francis Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Children's National Med Center
Dr. George Raymond Dalton MD's Practice location
Hartford, CT 06114Get Direction
Dr. George Raymond Dalton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Dr. Louis Moses Mendelson MD836 Farmington Avenue West Hartford CT 06119
- Dr. Jeffrey M Factor MD836 Farmington Avenue West Hartford CT 06119
- Dr. James Paul Rosen MD836 Farmington Avenue West Hartford CT 06119
- Dr. Marshall P Grodofsky MD836 Farmington Avenue West Hartford CT 06119
- Dr. Nana sarkoah Fenny M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106