Dr. Jennifer Krom-armer is an audiologist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Krom-armer evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Krom-armer takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Jennifer Krom-armer DOCTOR OF AUDIOLOGY's Practice location
Dr. Jennifer Krom-armer DOCTOR OF AUDIOLOGY's reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
Dietary fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbs, it cannot be broken down into digestible molecules. In other words, fiber goes through the gastrointestinal system relatively intact, which helps support and aid the digestive system in its processes.Fiber is divided into two categories:...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Using Google Trends to See If Weather Really Affects Joint Pain
Arthritis is a condition that plagues adults and children of all ages. There have been hundreds of studies conducted seeking to understand the primary causes of arthritis. One particular cause has been gaining ground as of late. The weather. Many arthritis patients claim they can "feel" when the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- David Debonis1270 Belmont Ave Schenectady NY 12308
- Janice Grace Knickerbocker AU.D.113 Holland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Carl Raymond Chiasson AU.D.21 Everett Rd Ext Albany NY 12205
- Ms. Lauren Marino6 Executive Park Dr Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Anthony T Cacace PHD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Mary E Farrell AUDIOLOGIST414 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866