Daniel Gervich is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Clive, IA. Gervich specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Gervich participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1973
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1973
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1973
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1966
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Infectious Diseases; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Ore 1974
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Daniel H Gervich MD's Practice location
Dr. Daniel H Gervich MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Dr. Ravi K Vemuri MD1601 Nw 114th Street Clive IA 50325
- James A Dickbernd THERAPY DIR. I2100 Dixon St Des Moines IA 50316
- Dr. Jerry M Mccauley M.D.2100 Dixon St Des Moines IA 50316
- Dr. John David Kuhnlein D.O.1605 Se Delaware Ave Ankeny IA 50021
- Dr. M. Patricia Quinlisk MD. MPH321 E 12th St Des Moines IA 50319
- Dr. Nicholas Bingham MD401 Illinois Saint Joseph MO 64504