Dr. Cocieru earned his medical degree from State Medical and Pharmaceutical University in Moldova. He completed his general surgery residency at Republican Hospital and a fellowship in general surgery ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Complex General Surgical Oncology- 2013
- Gall Bladder
- Liver and Bile Duct Surgery
- Liver Biopsy
- Pancreas Problems, Biliary Disorders (gallbladder And Bile Ducts), Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines)
- Hernia Repair
- Surgical Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Small Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Mass, Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Surgery And More
- Member Summa Physicians
- Cleveland Clinic Medical Residency 2007
- Duke University Medical Center Hepatobiliary Surgery 2013
Dr. Andrei Cocieru M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27705Get Direction
New Rochelle, NY 10801Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44304Get Direction
Dr. Andrei Cocieru M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Dr. Douglas Scott Tyler MD508 Fulton St Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Michael O Meyers MD2800 Blue Ridge Road Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Ramon Esclamado M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Aimee M Mackey MD3116 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Nancy K Demore MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Gregory Georgiade M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710