Dr. Mark Steven Hamra M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist817 S Elm Pl Suite 107 Broken Arrow OK, 74012
Dr. Mark Hamra practices Allergy and Immunology care in Broken Arrow, OK. Dr. Hamra specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Hamra provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Oral Roberts Univ Sch of Med, Tulsa Ok 1989
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark Steven Hamra M.D.'s Practice location
Broken Arrow, OK 74012Get Direction
Dr. Mark Steven Hamra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamra
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Dr. Lynn Allan Wiens MD6160 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. David S Hurewitz MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Bret Rice Haymore MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. James T Love MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Iftikhar Hussain MD6565 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Lodie G Naimeh MD9311 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133