Dr. Evan Jacob Lipson MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1650 Orleans St Room 186 Baltimore MD, 21287
Evan J. Lipson, M.D., is a melanoma specialist at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center and Sibley Memorial Hospital. His research focuses on investigating new therapies for patients with various sta ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2008
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Art in oncology: how patients add life to their days.
- Re-orienting the immune system: Durable tumor regression and successful
- A Patient with HIV Treated with Ipilimumab and Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Melanoma Metastases to the Brain.
- Ipilimumab administration for advanced melanoma in patients with pre-existing
- Identification and management of toxicities from immune checkpoint-blocking drugs.
- Nivolumab: targeting PD-1 to bolster antitumor immunity.
- Cardiotoxicity associated with CTLA4 and PD1 blocking immunotherapy.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital/Oncology 2011
Dr. Evan Jacob Lipson MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Evan Jacob Lipson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lipson
- Leptomeningeal Disease: When Breast Cancer Metastasize to the Brain
Introduction When breast cancer cells spread to the brain, it is called as brain metastases or secondary breast cancer. It is also known as metastatic breast cancer, advanced breast cancer, secondary or stage four breast cancer, or secondary tumor. When cancer cells reach the brain, it cannot be...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Lesley Murphy Shares Picture After Double Mastectomy
At the age of 29, Lesley Murphy was making a living by traveling around the world and sharing her experiences on her blog called ‘The Road Les Traveled’. However, her travels were put to a halt when the travel blogger and Bachelor Alum tested positive for a gene that linked her with a high risk...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Raises Money to Pay Bills for Others Who Need Care
Medical care in the United States is among one of the most expensive in the world. Even when receiving preventative care, bills can quickly rack up and become overwhelming for the average family. Imagine what happens when a terrible disease strikes.The cost of treatment deadly illnesses such as...
- Dr. Johann Brandes MD, PHD1650 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21231
- Dr. Kit Lu M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Julie Brahmer M.D.401 North Broadway Baltimore Maryland 21231
- Dr. Michael Streiff M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Edward Anthony Sausville M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Douglas Gladstone M.D.1650 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287