Dr. Eric Martin is a general surgeon practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Martin specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Martin provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 2005
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vascular Disease
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 2005
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 2009
- R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD, Surgical Critical Care and Trauma 2010
Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Andrew Owen Crockett M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy Honigsberg M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756