Dr. Wehbeh A Wehbeh M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease5645 Main St Division Of Infectio Flushing NY, 11355
Dr. Wehbeh Wehbeh is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Flushing, NY. Dr. Wehbeh specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Ny Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens, Infectious Diseases; St Barnabas Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Wehbeh A Wehbeh M.D.'s Practice location
Flushing, NY 11355Get Direction
Dr. Wehbeh A Wehbeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wehbeh
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- Chronic Lyme Disease
Chronic Lyme disease is also known as persistent Lyme disease. It occurs in a patient who has been treated with antibiotics but continues to show signs and symptoms of the disease. This disease is also known as post-treatment Lyme disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Is Cholera Curable?
Cholera is a dangerous infection that - upon development in the body of a human being - causes severe symptoms that can be fatal if not treated early and correctly. This infection is mostly characterized by watery diarrhea, which is the most common symptom of the infection. Watery diarrhea is a...
- Brown Recluse Spider: Bites, Symptoms, and Pictures
What is a brown recluse spider?A brown recluse spider is notorious for its appearance and poisonous bite. It is the most common brown spider that can be found in the Central and Southern regions of the United States. Brown recluse spiders feed on other insects like cockroaches and caterpillars (both...
- Dr. Patricia C. Cowan-Kloser M.D.90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Paul T. Smith M.D.943 Lexington Avenue New York New York 10021
- Dr. Donald J. Beggs MD30 Wilmington Drive Nutley New Jersey 7110
- Dr. Bruce E. Hirsch MD300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Pan S. Ko M.D.400 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs New Jersey 07632
- Dr. Douglas V. Sepkowitz MD339 Hicks Street Brooklyn New York 11201