Dr. Eve Desai is a Dentist practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Desai specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Eve Ferruggiaro Desai DDS's Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Eve Ferruggiaro Desai DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Swati Chapla Makadia DMD1500 Blenhiem Farm Ln Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Herbert Brett Friedman D.D.S.201 S UNION AVE HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Dr. John Egbert Lufburrow DDS333 GREEN STREET HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Shripad D.M.D201 S. Union Avenue Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. David Daewon Kim DDS455 Revolution St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Richard Valin Grubb DDS203 S Washington St Havre De Grace MD 21078