Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD is a top Doctor in Auburn, WA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Auburn, WA, Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1990
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD's Practice location
Auburn, WA 98002Get Direction
OLYMPIA, WA 98502Get Direction
Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- 5 Misconceptions About Lyme Disease
People cannot resist themselves from having fun and playing outdoors in the warm spring weather. However, the increased time of being out also increases the risk of encountering with nature’s peskier pests. One such problem is the tick, which is associated with Lyme disease. Tick bites can cause...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Marian Pungan MD16251 Sylvester Rd SW Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Lisa Marie Mulligan M.D.2005 Nw Sammamish Rd Issaquah WA 98027
- Rosemary Peterson MD1802 Yakima Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Leilei Wang M.D.14817 SE 50th St Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Victor Roman Michalak M.D.295 Ne Gilman Blvd Issaquah WA 98027
- Dr. Neville A Lewis M.D1624 S I St Tacoma WA 98405