Dentist | General Practice60 Market St Suite 209 Gaithersburg MD, 20878
Dr. Chitra Ghafari is a Dentist practicing in Gaithersburg, MD. Dr. Ghafari specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Tehran B.S. Zoology 1988
The University of Oklahoma D.D.S. 1997
- Bonding And White Filling
- Dental Hygiene/periodontal Health
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom! Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Faculty Club Member Spear Education
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Washington Iranian Dental Society
- Professional Member American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry
- University of Minnesota General Practice 1998
Chitra Ghafari's Practice location
Chitra Ghafari's reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Sundas Idrees555 Grove Street Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. David B. Singer D.D.S.4012 Lomor Dr. Mt. Airy MD 21771
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Mahdieh Emam D.D.S24 Executive Park Ct Germantown MD 20874
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165