Dr. Kimberly Stewart is a speech language pathologist practicing in WINTER PARK, FL. Dr. Stewart specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Stewart evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Stewart helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kimberly H Stewart M.A. SLP's Practice location
WINTER PARK, FL 32789Get Direction
Kimberly H Stewart M.A. SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Regina A Quigley M.S., CCC-SLP10125 W COLONIAL DR OCOEE FL 34761
- Ms. Morgan Shipe M.A4401 E COLONIAL DR ORLANDO FL 32803
- Kim A. Dougherty M.A. CCC10125 W COLONIAL DR OCOEE FL 34761
- Lindsay Richards MA CCC-SLP2511 N JOHN YOUNG PKWY KISSIMMEE FL 34741
- Ms. Peni Drane Yarbrough MACCCSPL505 VIA DEL ORO DR UNIT 205 ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32714
- Ms. Renee Wilaynewick Jahn M.S.CCC-SLP1016 SPRING VILLAS PT. SUITE 1030 WINTER SPRINGS FL 32708