Dr. Carl Brownd is a prosthodontist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Brownd specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Estrogen Modulator for Breast Cancer
Hormone Receptor Breast CancerThere are certain types of breast cancer that are mostly affected by the hormones that are produced by the body. They are known as ER positive and PR positive breast cancer cells. These cells have receptors that are attached to the estrogen in the body. This estrogen...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- How is Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosed
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder. In this disorder, joints are affected by our own immune system. Sometimes, other parts of the body are also affected, like skin, lungs, and heart. Rheumatoid arthritis typically affects the joints of the hands, feet,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS2385 N. Ferguson Ave. Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Larry Hugh West D.D.S.1104 N El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Alen Madadi DMD4955 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 103 TUCSON AZ 85750
- Dr. E. Karina Keys DDS15601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85739