Dr. Jose Fernando Aristizabal MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2665 N Decatur Rd Suite 430 Decatur GA, 30033
Dr. Jose Aristizabal practices Pulmonology in Decatur, GA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Aristizabal manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Jose Fernando Aristizabal MD's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Jose Fernando Aristizabal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aristizabal
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- What a Lung Transplantation for Cystic Fibrosis Is Really Like
Cystic fibrosis has been one of the more devastating and debilitating diseases to take hold of the population. The condition has forced countless research studies, clinical trials, and innovative treatments to try and mitigate the symptoms and effects of cystic fibrosis. One of the riskier but...
- Mr. Rao S Mikkilineni M.D.483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Anant G Dalvi MD55 Whitcher street Marietta Georgia 30060
- Dr. Paul J Scheinberg M.D.5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Mark T Pollock M.D.2665 N Decatur Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Amsel Melka Siore MD1800 Tree Lane Road Snellville GA 30078
- Dr. Brion J Lock M.D.3820 Medical Park Dr Austell GA 30106