Dr. Jennifer Eschbacher is a pathologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Eschbacher is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Eschbacher can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Eschbacher may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- NHERF-1: modulator of glioblastoma cell migration and invasion.
- Activation of brain macrophages/microglia cells in hepatitis C infection.
- TROY (TNFRSF19) promotes glioblastoma survival signaling and therapeutic resistance.
- The Src homology 3 domain-containing guanine nucleotide exchange factor is overexpressed in high-grade gliomas and promotes tumor necrosis factor-like weak inducer of apoptosis-fibroblast growth factor-inducible 14-induced cell migration and invasion
- Hyaluronic acid scaffold has a neuroprotective effect in hemisection spinal cord injury.
- Intraoperative Fluorescence Imaging for Personalized Brain Tumor Resection: Current State and Future Directions.
- Immediate ex-vivo diagnosis of pituitary adenomas using confocal reflectance microscopy: a proof-of-principle study.
- Targeting the Cohesive Cluster Phenotype in Chordoma via β1 Integrin Increases Ionizing Radiation Efficacy.
- Novel Signaling Complex Between TROY and EGFR Mediates Glioblastoma Cell Invasion.
- St Joseph'S Hospital And Med Center 1999
Dr. Jennifer M Eschbacher M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jennifer M Eschbacher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Stephen Ovanessoff MD1255 West Washington Street Tempe Arizona 85281
- Newton A. Sampaio501 W.Southern Hills Rd. Phoenix Arizona 85023
- Dr. Jefferson Bo zi Lin MD5050 N 40th Street Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gilman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Bryce L. Dursteler M.D.1380 E Medical Center Dr Saint George UT 84790
- Dr. Steven D Gurley M.D.9003 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260