Dr. Diane Taber-miller is a Chiropractor practicing in Blakeslee, PA. Dr. Taber-miller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Taber-miller seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Diane D. Taber-miller D.C.'s Practice location
Blakeslee, PA 18610 Get Direction
Dr. Diane D. Taber-miller D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Kelley Maura Best D.C. 274 Susquehanna Ave Wyoming PA 18644
- Dr. Alexander Jon Holtzman D.C. Route 940 West Pocono Summit PA 18346
- Dr. Nestor Garcia Dequevedo D.C. 180 Main St Pittston PA 18641
- Dr. Paul Kevin Gehin D.C. 4320 S 7th St Terre Haute IN 47802
- Dr. Aaron J. Haydu D.C. 417 Market St Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Louis Sportelli DC 125 Delaware Ave Palmerton PA 18071