Dr. Raj Vuppalanchi is an internist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Vuppalanchi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vuppalanchi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Gandhi Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Randomized Global Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Impact on NASH With Fibrosis of Obeticholic Acid Treatment
- Phase 4 Study of Obeticholic Acid Evaluating Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- A Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Saroglitazar Magnesium in Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis (EPICS)
- Colonoscopy, Hepatology
- Liver Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Member Witham PHO
- Long Island Coll Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Raj Vuppalanchi M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Raj Vuppalanchi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vuppalanchi
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Dr. Michael Alan Kraus M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Douglas E. Pitts MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Stephanie Carpenter MD1002 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Karthik P Karanam MD550 N. University Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Brian R Leon MD550 N. University Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46202