Dr. Lawrence E Green M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology16060 Idaho Center Blvd Nampa ID, 83687
Dr. Lawrence Green practices Neuropathology in Nampa, ID. Dr. Green studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1974
Texas A&M University, TX 1974
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Neurology; Providence Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
Dr. Lawrence E Green M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lawrence E Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Rebooting the Brain with Magnetic Waves May Improve Parkinson's Symptoms
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is emerging as the safest of brain resetting methods that can transform the way doctors treat many brain disorders, including Parkinson's disease.Science has long dreamt about the ability to selectively stimulate or inhibit various centers in a brain without...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- Dr. Jackie J Whitesell MD1072 N Liberty St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Michael R. Djernes M.D.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Mrs. Sarai Ambert-pompey MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Heidi T Orme M.D.125 E Idaho St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Stephen P Ireland MD2421 NE Doctors Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Edward B Jernigan MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712