Dr. Julia Adrogue is a cardiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Adrogue specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Adrogue also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Echocardiogram (echo)
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1999
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Cardiology Research Fellowship 2003
- Baylor College of Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship 2004
- Baylor College of Medicine, Cardiology Fellowship 2004
- Baylor College of Medicine, Interventional Cardiology Fellowship 2009
Julia Vladimirovna Adrogue M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77054Get Direction
Bellaire, TX 77401Get Direction
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Julia Vladimirovna Adrogue M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Julia Vladimirovna Adrogue M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Imtihan Maan Jawdat MD6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Virendra S. Mathur MD10942 Beinhorn Rd Houston TX 77024
- James T. Willerson M.D.6770 Bertner Avenue Houston Texas 77030
- William L. Winters M.D.6550 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Sonia S. Jacob M.D.8520 Knight Road Houston Texas 77054
- Shahin Tavackoli M.D.925 Gessner Road Houston Texas 77024