Dr. Kathleen Anna Griffin M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology33 W Mission St Suite 204 Santa Barbara CA, 93101
Dr. Kathleen Griffin is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Griffin specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Griffin can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Griffin can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Elite MPX
- Monalisa Touch
- Botox, Dysport, Xeomin
- Volumizing Fillers
- Aesthetic Services
- Venus Freeze
- Facial Peel
- Hair Removal
- Weight Loss
- Tattoo Removal
- Professional Member North American Menopause Society
- California Hospital Medical Center Pelvic Surgery
Dr. Kathleen Anna Griffin M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93101Get Direction
Santa Ynez, CA 93460Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Anna Griffin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Griffin
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Dr. Pedram Rashti M.D.314 W. Junipero Street Santa Barbara Ca 93105
- Dr. Duncan John Turner MD737 GARDEN ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93101
- Dr. David L Nomeland M.D.215 Pesetas Lane Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Heather I Terbell M.D.317 W PUEBLO ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Dr. Carin L Craig MD215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Mary C. Ciotti M.D.345 CAMINO DEL REMEDIO SANTA BARBARA CA 93110