Dr. Pierre Slightam is a general practitioner practicing in Wrightstown, WI. Dr. Slightam does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Slightam provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1958
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1958
- John L Doyne Hosp, General Practice; Mercy Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Pierre Eduard Slightam MD's Practice location
Wrightstown, WI 54180Get Direction
Dr. Pierre Eduard Slightam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Slightam
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Among parasites which affect human beings include the lice. They are small and can be spread through coming into contact with infected person or using his/her belongs. The most affected are children. Types There are three main types of lice. Though they are from similar families, they are all of...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- Dr. Brian Douglas Jenkins D.O.138 Service Rd East Lansing MI 48824
- Mr. Joseph Robert Dobson DO424 S Monroe Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Ellen L Savage MD1818 N Meade St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. John P Kiser MD2253 W Mason St Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Anshu Luthar MD725 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Mr. Eleazar M Kadile MD1538 Bellevue Street Green Bay WI 54311