Dr. Stephen Morse practices Periodontics in Portland, ME. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Morse has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Morse provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Stephen Gannett Morse DMD's Practice location
Portland, ME 04102Get Direction
Stephen Gannett Morse DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- Is Hyperthyroidism Curable?
The thyroid is a gland which is situated in the neck region. It is known to secrete a hormone in the blood that is responsible for growth and metabolism in the body. Hyperthyroidism can also be referred to as an overactive thyroid. This condition is triggered by unnaturally high levels of thyroid...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Donald Leon Theriault DMD595 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Arthur Hough Gager D.D.S.2 Medical Center Dr Biddeford ME 04005
- Dr. Peter Rene Then DMD DR MED DENT254 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. John Bede Corey DMD PA254 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Denise M Theriault D.M.D.276 Canco Rd Portland ME 04103
- George David Gordon DMD612 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102