Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS
Dentist1738 Hamilton Rd Okemos MI, 48864
Dr. Bachtrac Tu is a Dentist practicing in Okemos, MI. Dr. Tu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS's Practice location
Okemos, MI 48864Get Direction
Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tu
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS114 North Main Street Perry MI 48872
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.714 ABBOT RD EAST LANSING MI 48823
- Leslie N Stumpos DDS3526 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Neil C Manczak D.D.S.6250 S Cedar St Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. Scott M Stone D.D.S.1801 E Saginaw St Lansing MI 48912