Dr. Russell Heath is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Heath performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Russell R Heath MD's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80528Get Direction
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
Russell R Heath MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Charles Timothy Johnson M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Charles W Tate M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Robert Howard Kiser M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Ethan R Ellis M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- David Foa Katz MD2121 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528
- Arnold Edward Pfahnl MD, PHD1800 15th St Greeley CO 80631