Dr. Richard David Epstein M.D.
Dermatologist8801 Shore Rd Brooklyn NY, 11209
Dr. Richard Epstein is a dermatologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Epstein specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Epstein diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1972
Tulane University School of Medicine 1975
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- An apparent case of chronic lymphocytic leukemia terminating as Hodgkin's disease (sarcoma).
- Hemorrhagic diseases.
- Hemorrhagic diseases.
- Refractoriness in hemophilia to coagulation-promoting agents: whole blood and plasma derivatives.
- Congenial thrombocytopenic purpura; purpura hemorrhagica in pregnancy and in the newborn.
- Hemophilia, a clinical study of 40 patients.
- Cells of the megakaryocyte series in pernicious anemia; in particular, the effect of specific therapy.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
Dr. Richard David Epstein M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Dr. Richard David Epstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Epstein
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Are Beauty Beverages Good for Skin?
There are a lot of vitamin drinks on the market and it is natural to wonder whether these "beauty beverages" are really as healthy as they claim to be. Do they really provide anti-aging solution for your skin? There are more than 300 products on store shelves that claim to benefit your beauty. Are...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Candidiasis of the Skin: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A candidiasis infection of the skin is caused by a fungus called Candida. A small number of Candida organisms are naturally found in your skin and do not cause any harm. However, under certain conditions, these Candida organisms can sometimes multiply and cause infection. The skin is one of the...
- What is Acral Lentiginous Melanoma?
Acral lentiginous melanoma is a type of melanoma arising on the palms or soles of the feet. Acral lentiginous melanoma is not just a fancy name for melanoma on the fingers, toes, palm, soles of the feet, and under the nails, but it is also a type of melanoma that is the rarest among melanomas,...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Dr. Ellen Marmur M.D.12 E 87th St New York NY 10128
- Dr. Nelson Lee Novick MD500 E 85th St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD73 Spring Street New York NY 10012
- Dr. Omar Torres M.D.117 E 18th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663