Dr. Jisun Yi practices Endocrinology in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Yi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Yi examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Of Toronto Fac Of Med 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2010
- The University of Western Ontario Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- University of Toronto Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- Endocrinology & Metabolism, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario Canada 2010
- University of Toronto Hospital 2009
Dr. Jisun Yi MD's Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22193Get Direction
Dr. Jisun Yi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Diabetes Be Associated with Other Health Conditions?
Over a long period of time if a high blood sugar persists in your body then it is known as Diabetes or as the doctors states it, Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is not a singular disease as it may be characterized by an array of disorders which increase the blood sugar level way above the normal...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy Absolutely Necessary?
Levels of testosterone affects the energy levels, muscle mass, sex drive, concentration, and memory in males. It is also important in the production of red blood cells and bone growth in men. Testosterone therapy is known to improve all of the above when the levels of the hormone are low in the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer?
Cancer of the cells in the butterfly shaped thyroid gland at the base of the neck was not a common disease in this country. However, as of late, the number of reported cases of thyroid cancer has increased over the years. These glands are very important, as they produce hormones that regulate the...
- Dr. Maria Mercedes Garcia MD4660 Kenmore Ave Alexandria VA 22304
- Dr. Roy William Langley M.D.3201 Jermantown Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Ali M Safa MD301 Maple Ave W Vienna VA 22180
- Dr. Hazel E Bowen-wright MD2002 Medical Pkwy Annapolis MD 21401
- Stephen Clement MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Suzanne Rogacz MD3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031