Dr. Edmund F Funai MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine20 York St Ynhh East Pavilion 4 New Haven CT, 06510
Edmund Funai, MD, is professor of obstetrics and gynecology, vice chair of clinical affairs and associate dean for administration at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Funai is a cum ... ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- A corticotropin releasing hormone receptor antagonist does not delay parturition in rats.
- Distribution of study designs in four major US journals of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Residency selection: should interviewers be given applicants' board scores?
- Labor and vaginal delivery with maternal aortic aneurysm.
- Cervical length after multifetal pregnancy reduction in remaining twin gestations.
- Central hemodynamic monitoring in a woman with acute respiratory insufficiency after evacuation of a complete molar pregnancy. A case report.
- Plasma levels of thrombin-antithrombin complexes predict preterm premature rupture of the fetal membranes.
- Glutathione peroxidase levels throughout normal pregnancy and in pre-eclampsia.
- Intrauterine transfusion for rhesus alloimmunization elevates fetal beta2-microglobulin levels.
- Fetal and maternal plasma leptin levels during the second half of normal pregnancies and those with Down syndrome.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (XIAP) confers human trophoblast cell resistance to Fas-mediated apoptosis.
- Compliance with prenatal care visits in substance abusers.
- Increased rates of chorioamnionitis with extra-amniotic saline infusion method of labor induction.
- Pregnancy-related thrombosis in a woman with congenital afibrinogenemia: a report of two successful pregnancies.
- Three-dimensional ultrasound to differentiate epigastric heteropagus conjoined twins from a TRAP sequence.
- Obstetrics, Parturition, Pregnancy
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Lenox Hill Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Lenox Hill Hospital 1993
- OB/GYN / Maternal Fetal Medicine: New York University Medical Center 1996
Dr. Edmund F Funai MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43221Get Direction
TRINITY, FL 34655Get Direction
Dr. Edmund F Funai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Funai
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Genevieve von Walstrom MD63 8th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11217
- Dr. Ian M. Cohen MD140 Grandview Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD2 Ivy Brook Road Shelton Connecticut 06484
- Kay Kourounis Dohr1 New Haven Avenue Milford Connecticut 06460
- Dr. Cynthia Hall Mccraven MD1781 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410