Dr. Ahmed A. Khalid MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Suite 101 Charleston WV, 25304
Dr. Ahmed Khalid is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Khalid specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
The Rawalpindi Medical College, University of The Punjab (Pakistan) MD
Rawalpindi Medical College, University of Health Sciences Lahore,Rawalpindi, Pakistan 1988
Rawalpindi Medical College 1988
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ahmed A. Khalid MD's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25304Get Direction
Dr. Ahmed A. Khalid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalid
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish MD3100 Maccorkle Avenue Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Suzanne M. Cole M.D.3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Terence Rhodes M.D.3100 Maccorkle Ave Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Ni Gorsuch MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. James N Frame MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Chitta Ranjan Sarker MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304