Dr. Curtis Mitchell Henn MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery660 S Euclid Ave Campus Box 8233 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Curtis Henn is a hand surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Henn specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dr. Curtis Mitchell Henn MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20007Get Direction
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
Dr. Curtis Mitchell Henn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henn
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Millennials Taking Over the Nurse Workforce
Nurses Face Adversity And A Different Environment More Than EverWith millennials becoming more apparent of just what is required for a workforce education, it can be said that has been a rise in nursing like never before. More and more millennials are becoming nurses, which is outweighing the baby...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Margaret Kuhn Jain MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David W Strege M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Mr. Bruce Schlafly MD10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Rowena Mcbeath M.D., PH.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Thomas V Olivier MD11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Duretti Teferi Fufa M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110