Mehrdad Jafarzadeh MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology6401 Coyle Avenue Suite 416 Carmichael CA, 95608
Dr. Mehrdad Jafarzadeh practices Nuclear Medicine in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Jafarzadeh uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Studies
The National University of Iran
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- U.C. Davis Medical Center
- University of California (Davis) Program
- U.C. Davis Medical Center
Mehrdad Jafarzadeh MD's Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
Mehrdad Jafarzadeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jafarzadeh
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Most of the times, people with varicose veins rarely have challenges. If at all they do show up, it is usually after many years.Other ailments and conditions are often similar to varicose conditions. The conditions below are signs, causes or risks associated with varicose veins.BleedingIf you bump...
- Alternative Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
You can forecast your body’s reaction to different foods with lactose and decide the right quantity to consume without adverse effects. Only a small number of individuals have lactose intolerance that is so severe that they need to eliminate all dairy products or other foods and drugs that contain...
- New Study May Explain Mucus Issues in People with CF
As someone with cystic fibrosis, you probably sometimes have difficulty breathing. You may even know that the cause of the trouble most often relates to the mucus in your lungs. It is a clear, green or yellow slime which causes intense aggravation. In the case of people with cystic fibrosis, it can...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Georg Emlein M.D500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Rohit Bhaskar MD3941 J ST STE 260 SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- James M Foerster MD3941 J Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Walt Marquardt MD3941 J Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Karanjit Singh MD3941 J ST SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- Raye Lynn Bellinger MD500 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825