Dr. Robert L Spicer M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 2003 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Robert Spicer is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Spicer specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Ductal stent and cavo-atrial sac occlusion in an adult with profound cyanosis after palliated cyanotic congenital heart disease.
- Adherence to treatment among children with cardiac disease.
- Fetal and neonatal imaging and strategy of primary neonatal heart transplantation
- Task Force 1: Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Training in General Cardiology. SPCTPD/ACC/AAP/AHA.
- Task Force 1: Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Training in General Cardiology.
- Impact of clinical follow-up and diagnostic testing on intervention for tetralogy of Fallot.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatric Cardiology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatrics
Dr. Robert L Spicer M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Robert L Spicer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spicer
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Jeffrey A. Towbin MD3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229
- Christopher Philip Learn M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Statile M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Timothy K Knilans M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Erik C Michelfelder M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229