Dr. Brian Lee, LAc, PhD
Acupuncturist301 W. Bastanchury Road 175 Fullerton CA, 92835
Brian Lee is an acupuncturist practicing in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Lee evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lee treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
South Baylo University MS 2002
American Liberty University Ph.D. 2008
Arizona State University B.A. 2012
Kyunghee University OMD 2006
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Clinic 2016 Best of Irvine
- Best Clinic 2017 Best of Irvine
Dr. Brian Lee, LAc, PhD's Practice location
Irvine, CA 92618Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Christie Luu13141 Century Blvd. Garden Grove CA 92643
- David Chen14632 Whittier Boulevard Whittier CA 90605
- Jessica Ra'chel Newman LAC300 E ARBOR ST SPC 34 LONG BEACH CA 90805
- WenShuo Wu3220 Brea Canyon Road Suite F Diamond Bar CA 91765
- George Ku ACU2705 S Diamond Bar Blvd Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Majidreza Tabibzadeh8840 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708