Dr. Brian Lee, LAc, PhD
Acupuncturist301 W. Bastanchury Road 175 Fullerton CA, 92835
Brian Lee is an acupuncturist practicing in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Lee evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lee treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
South Baylo University MS 2002
American Liberty University Ph.D. 2008
Arizona State University B.A. 2012
Kyunghee University OMD 2006
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Clinic 2016 Best of Irvine
- Best Clinic 2017 Best of Irvine
Dr. Brian Lee, LAc, PhD's Practice location
Irvine, CA 92618Get Direction
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Christie Luu13141 Century Blvd. Garden Grove CA 92643
- David Chen14632 Whittier Boulevard Whittier CA 90605
- Jessica Ra'chel Newman LAC300 E ARBOR ST SPC 34 LONG BEACH CA 90805
- WenShuo Wu3220 Brea Canyon Road Suite F Diamond Bar CA 91765
- George Ku ACU2705 S Diamond Bar Blvd Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Majidreza Tabibzadeh8840 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708