Dr. Scott J Crow MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2312 South 6th Street Suite F256 / 2b West Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. Scott Crow is a psychiatrist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Crow is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Crow diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Crow may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Crow treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Long-term impact of treatment in women diagnosed with bulimia nervosa.
- Long-term menstrual and reproductive function in patients with bulimia nervosa.
- Full syndromal versus subthreshold anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder: a multicenter study.
- Group interpersonal psychotherapy may be as effective as group cognitive behavioural therapy for overweight people with binge eating disorder.
- Participant recruitment for an anorexia nervosa treatment study.
- The cost-effectiveness of anorexia nervosa treatment.
- Relation of binge eating age of onset to functional aspects of binge eating in binge eating disorder.
- A survey of binge eating and obesity treatment practices among primary care providers.
- Bulimia symptoms and other risk behaviors during pregnancy in women with bulimia nervosa.
- A comparison of quality of life in obese individuals with and without binge eating disorder.
- Subtypes of binge eating disorder based on psychiatric history.
- Preoperative predictors for postoperative problems in heart transplantation: psychiatric and psychosocial considerations.
- A study of patients with anorexia nervosa using ecologic momentary assessment.
- Implications of the changing use of hospitalization to treat anorexia nervosa.
- Coping strategies in bulimia nervosa treatment: impact on outcome in group cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry
Dr. Scott J Crow MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Scott J Crow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crow
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Dr. Faruk Said Abuzzahab M.D., PHD3601 Park Center Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- L. Read Sulik1934 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis Minnesota 55403
- Nancy Kermath Minnesota 55403
- Dr. Alex Uspensky MD5851 Duluth Street Golden Valley Minnesota 55422
- Lee H. Beecher6600 Excelsior Blvd. St. Louis Park Minnesota 55426
- Dr. Heidi L. Arnold M.D.6545 France Ave. S. Minneapolis MN 55435