Dr. Montgomery H Cox M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology415 N Center St Suite 102 Hickory NC, 28601
Dr. Cox's surgery practice includes a broad range of surgical interests, including laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery, cancer surgery, minimally invasive weight loss surgery, and surgery for breast ...
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1997
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Colon Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Montgomery H Cox M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Montgomery H Cox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Terry Sarantou MD415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Kenneth L Parish M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Leland James Cook M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Charles S. Kiell M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Peter H Bradshaw M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Michael W Dickinson M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601