Dr. Elizabeth Dolph is a speech language pathologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Dolph specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Dolph evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Dolph helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Elizabeth Dolph SLP's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110Get Direction
Elizabeth Dolph SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Sasha Rebecca Piper SLP1921 BYRON ST SW ALBUQUERQUE NM 87105
- Laura L Sheline SLP415 CEDAR ST SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Tara Hankins SLP1100 DOUGLAS MACARTHUR RD NW ALBUQUERQUE NM 87107
- Linda Laswell SLP800 ODELIA RD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Monica A Williams CCC-SLP500 LASER DR NE RIO RANCHO NM 87124
- Virginia Bentleygunthorpe SLP721 TOMASITA ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87123