Dr. Kaylyn Hum is an audiologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Hum evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hum takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kaylyn Hum AUDIOLOGIST's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
ANCHORAGE, AK 99508Get Direction
Kaylyn Hum AUDIOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips to Reduce the Symptoms of PMS
Many women have premenstrual syndrome (PMS) up to 15 days before the beginning of their monthly periods. Approximately 8% to 12% of women complain of these common symptoms that are often considered to be normal in their lifetime. This condition includes a number of physical and emotional...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Aspirin May Help Prevent Breast Cancer in Women with Diabetes
People have taken aspirin for pain for longer than many people realize. Willow bark, whether chewed or taken as a tea, has been used for over two thousand years. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in both willow bark and aspirin. It is a common painkiller.Not only is it good against pain,...
- The Need for Self-Care with Emotional Exhaustion
Emotional departure has been demonstrated to play an essential part in the performance of daily activities. So, when nurses are emotionally exhausted, what are they supposed to do?It is not a secret for anyone, related or not, to the healthcare system that nursing is an emotionally charged and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Jennifer L. Scholl AU.D, CCC-A, F-AAA3841 Piper St Anchorage AK 99508
- Lisa Mages-haskins AUD4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Anchorage AK 99508
- Cynthia Sabin Eades M.S., CCC-A3mdg Jber AK 99506
- Jamie Johnson AUD4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Anchorage AK 99508
- Beverly Joan Lemaster Other4315 DIPLOMACY DR ANCHORAGE AK 99508
- Dr. Jessica Taryn Voigt AU.D.4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Anchorage AK 99508