Dr. Ramandeep Gill practices Periodontics in Powell, OH. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Gill has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Gill provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Ramandeep K Gill's Practice location
Powell, OH 43065Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95834Get Direction
Ramandeep K Gill's reviewsWrite Review
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jason Christopher Stoner D.D.S., M.S.5152 BLAZER PARKWAY DUBLIN OH 43017
- Dr. Rupa Hamal D.M.D.1329 CHERRY WAY DR STE 100 GAHANNA OH 43230
- Dr. Fred Osamu Sakamoto DDS7334 E Broad St Blacklick OH 43004
- John Douglas Walters D.D.S.305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Ryan Serra D.M.D., M.S.1914 Bethel Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Fred A Alger DDS, MS, LLC221 N Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230